Estd. – 13th August 2013
Founder of the Club
Vichu S Nair
Mob : +91-8590220220
E-Mail id : email@example.com
Co-Founder of the Club
Rilvin Alen Abraham
Mob : +91-7022371833
E-Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Founder of the ClubBijoy Francis George
Mob : +91-9496249957
E-Mail id : email@example.com
Moto of the Club
Together we Stand, Together we Ride.
Tag Line of the Club
Fuel Injected, Gasoline in our Veins
Specific Make – Bajaj Pulsar
Number of Riders in the Club
Number of Rides Conducted per Year
Club WhatsApp Contact Number
Follow Us On
About Club of PulsarianS – Bangalore
COPS – Bangalore is a strong brotherhood of pulsar motorcycle riders which is recognized as a Official brotherhood of COPS (Bajaj Pulsar Club).
There are approximately 850 to 900 full-patched members (with the expansion in TAMILNADU, MAHARASHTRA, KARNATAKA, GUJARAT, DELHI, TELANGANA, KERALA On 2012 to 2018 & first international chapter in Lumbini, NEPAL On 2017) with chapters in 07 states, as well as 14 district chapters in KERALA, with overall count of 28 chapters in india and across. In the history of indian motorcycles, COPS is the first motorcycle club have their own chapters in all districts of their own state. COPS was certified as “India’s No.1 single branded Club” by Bajaj itself back in 2016. The main events of Club includes Short Rides (within 100km radius), Long rides ( Above 200kms), Off-Road Rides, Stunt Shows, Bajaj Promotional Programs, Social Awareness Programs etc..
Our mission is to promote and support the Pulsar riders community in INDIA, share information and knowledge about our bikes and organize regular meet-ups and motorcycle trips, while always promoting safe riding practices. More importantly, to have fun and enjoy ourselves. COPS is more than just a club of bikers, its a brotherhood where everyone cares for each other!
Club Rules & Regulations
Conditions/Criteria for joining COPS Bangalore:
SAFETY GEARS :
• We give utmost importance to the safety of each and every riders of our club
• In order to join our club, you must have a Full-Face covering ISI or DOT certified Helmet, Riding jackets with safety pads inside, Elbow guard, Knee Guard and Riding boots.
• Your bike must have Rear-View Mirrors, Working Head lights and Indicators, Brake lights etc.
• Follow the instructions given by Administrators and coordinators at all times.
• During a ride, Hand Signals shown by the Team Leader must be passed down till the last rider ( just like a Mexican wave)
• We require all the riders to be present for all the rides & Meet ups.
• If you fail to show up for 2 or more consecutive rides/meet ups, our coordinators will contact you asking for reason for not showing up for the rides.
• If you fail to respond, you’ll be kicked out of the group
• However if you are not able to show up due to personal
reasons, You can inform the administrators beforehand and can excuse yourselves from the ride.
• We will be having activity check at the end of every month.
ENTRY TO CLUB:
• Entry to our club is restricted to those people who complete 2 rides and 1 meet up with us.
• We’ll add you to our COPS Info group if you meet the above mentioned conditions. Once you complete 2 rides and 1 meetup, we’ll move you to our Main group. Thus you’ll become an Official Member of COPS.
• COPS stickers, T-shirts, Badges etc will be provided once you complete 2 rides and 1 Meet up with us.