Estd. – 06th January 2013
Founder of the Club
Mob : +91-8861407307
E-Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Founder of the ClubKiran Shetty
Mob : +91-9113997974
E-Mail id : email@example.com
Admin of the ClubMagesh Balaji
Mob : +91-8197066355
E-Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mixed Bikes (Above 150CC)
Number of Riders in the Club
Number of Rides Conducted per Year
Club WhatsApp Contact Number
Follow Us On
About Battalion Bikers
Back in 2013 when biking was just growing our founder’s Gagan Alva and Kiran Shetty had an immense urge to join biking club. But, when they both were rejected from a reputed club. They set out to start a club that consisted of rider measuring only their passion. The CC and the make of the bike were immaterial and that brain child of them was BATTALION BIKERS.
A group that started out with only 4 members has now grown to being 100 strong in Bangalore and a second chapter opened in Chennai a year ago.
Club Rules & Regulations
1. Rider should be atleast one year experienced in riding.
2. Should have a valid licence issued by the govt.
3. Should follow the traffic rules and obey to the order’s.
4. No consumption of alcohol or the rider should not be influenced by any drug while riding.
5. Helmet and riding gear is must and should whenever there is a ride organised by the group.
6. If there’s no riding gear atleast knee guard and elbow guards with a thick jacket is must.
7. Rider shouldn’t misuse the club name by any chance.
8.while riding with the group, should follow the formation and should follow the commands set by the lead or the Marshall’s.